Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oreo Cookie Balls

1 package oreo cookies (I like the mint flavored kind...)
1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
white chocolate bark (or whichever color you like)

1. Crush the oreos. I use a ziploc bag and a rolling pin... you can be fancy and use a food processor or blender, but that's a lot of stuff to clean)Save a little bit of the crushed oreos for later if you'd like to decorate the tops of your balls.
2. Mix the crushed oreos with softened cream cheese using the back of a wooden spoon. I also like to add funfetti frosting for a little surprise when you bite into the balls.
3. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate using your fingers, plastic forks... whatever. I like to use my fingers =) Set them on your cookie sheet. Covering the cookie sheet helps during clean up. I just lay down some tin foil. Use whatever you want...
5. Refrigerate and eat!!




No comments:

Post a Comment