Friday, February 18, 2011

.house.new.backyard

BEFORE



This is a portion of our backyard in its earliest stage. We hired Dana Miller from Valley Center to design and install our backyard concrete, drains, storage slab and walkway to the driveway in the front. He's a really nice guy and knows his stuff.


We're putting mostly concrete in the backyard for entertainment purposes and also including a firepit in the middle of the patio. Eddie loves his camp fires, so the round firepit is a necessity. Ideally, I would like hexagonal mexican tiles like this:
But, I'm conceding this match of design wits with my husband and we're going with his preference of stamped concrete. I did, however, get my wish of the mexican tile coloring.
I'll post a progress picture this weekend when its nice and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment