Wednesday, March 16, 2011

.house.new.living room pt. 2

AFTER.

Here's our gigantor Sharp TV that we bought just before the Super Bowl. Now showing: American Pickers. LOVE this show!! The built in niche will be here before we know it and I'll be posting another picture of it when its finished. Eddie is such a happy boy.

I'm a huge fan of the TV now that we have it. I was indifferent on whether to buy a new TV or not. My eyes don't strain as much and it looks like you're right there with the action. You can really see every blade of grass... which we've been doing a lot of lately with all the golf that's been on TV.

This TV, though, is a real time sucker and I find myself being less than productive when I'm curled up on our big comfy couch, underneath a big comfy blanket, looking at the big ass TV. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten such plush things? I'd probably get more done around the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment