Saturday, March 7, 2009

The method behind her madness: Part One- The Human Anatomy


Ever since I was a wee young lad, I've always been fascinated by the human body and all of its oddities and grossness. Nonetheless, I'm going to start off my "method behind her madness" series of posts with one of my favorite stationery sets to create.

While perusing through my favorite used bookstore, I came across "The Anatomy Coloring Book" and thought it might be interesting to either 1) color it in as if I was a med student, or 2) slice and dice it up into one of a kind handmade envelopes that my customers would enjoy just as I did.

The latter decision prevailed and now I have a plethora of these fantastic envelopes with cartoon-like illustrations of the human body and its bazillion gooey organs.

Best for: medical students, nurses, doctors, anatomy and physiology teachers(you might get an A for it!), physical therapists, chiropractors and anyone who has an appreciation for the oddities of the human body like myself.

Each stationery set is $12.50 and comes with flat white notecards.

You can view the listings in my Etsy shop at http://adnagam.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment