Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why adnagam?!

Inquiring minds want to know why I chose the name adnagam for my envelope and stationery shop on Etsy. Basically, in not so many words, it is maganda backwards. We Filipinos love our plays on words and maganda is one of my favorite words in the language.

And so the story goes... I have been making my own stationery, envelopes and cards since late in 2008. It started as a kitchen table project and has morphed into a kitchen table, living room, computer room and bedroom project. I make my cool stationery out of any fancy book I can get my hands on and sell my fancy paper goods on Etsy.

Etsy has been a great venue for me to sell my stationery, envelopes and cards because it provides budding sellers all of the tools needed to succeed in an otherwise confusing situation.

More blog posts are certainly to come, but in the meantime...check out my shop at http://adnagam.etsy.com or for more frequent shop updates and to be the first to see new stationery when it comes out... Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/adnagam

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment